Calculate how much you can save
Take a minute to calculate how much you can save using Stiply.
Starting at 1 user
Starting at 10 users
Dedicated account manager, SLA, free team accounts
Never worry about your contracts again
- Sign on your computer, tablet or smartphone
- Customise to add your own company logo and house style
- Edit email texts according to your preference
- Annex attachments and your company’s terms and conditions
- Keep track of document signing progress
- Detailed audit trail
- Choose a method of authentication per signatory
- Available in no less than 9 languages for you and your signatories
- Obtaining legally valid direct debit authorisations *
- Text authentication *
- And many more features!
* Text authentication and digital direct debit authorisation are available as an add-on package to a subscription for an additional charge.
Frequently asked questions
- How do I pitch the use of digital signatures to my superior?
We understand that there needs to be broad support for the implementation of Stiply within your organisation. Therefore, please take the time to download our (one-page) information leaflet and spread it throughout your organisation. This leaflet concisely highlights all the information about Stiply you need.
- What is a user?
If you sign up for Stiply, you will be given a single account. A single account can be used by several users that can use their own login data to log in to the account.
- Do my signatories have to log in or do something else?
The people who will be signing your documents, will only need to click on a link in an email. They don’t have to login, don’t have to pay for anything and can directly place their electronic signature using their computer, tablet or smartphone.
- Will my subscription be automatically renewed?
Yes, your subscription will be renewed every month or every year, depending on whether you are paying on a monthly or on a yearly basis. You can always cancel your subscription. Your subscription will then end at the end of the term.
- Does Stiply have an API?
Yes, if you have an API-user, you will be able to use our RESTful API. You can take a look at our documentation here.
- What is the rationale behind Stiply’s pricing?
Stiply sets great store by a number of core beliefs. We believe in excellent customer service and in maintaining an informal relationship with our customers and users. We produce high-quality software that is easy to use. The software, moreover, doesn’t just look good, it also works well and solves a concrete problem.
Those are the principles that underlie our pricing. We do not look to our competitors to find a good pricing scheme, but instead focus on what we consider to be fair and realistic in the context of realising the above goals. The resulting prices allow us to produce our own software, without incurring high office or overhead costs and without compromising on quality. The price also guarantees that we have all the required in-house expertise to be able to answer any questions properly. This holds for both legal and technical questions. More importantly, our rates enable us to drop by your office every now and then and help you reflect on solutions for your contract-related workflow.
We have chosen to use comprehensible prices, so you always know what you get and so we can always scale up in parallel with your organisation.
If you are looking for service at discount prices, we are afraid that this is not the right company for you. We believe Stiply is a product that will allow us to help organisations on a long-term basis and choose to commit to that from the outset. Interested in working with us?
- I have a different question
If you cannot find an answer to your question here, please take a look at our more comprehensive FAQ page. If you cannot find an answer to your question there either, do not hesitate to call us at +31 88 8081 237 or to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.